Owned and operated by Jon and Susan Brodie since 2018.
Call us at (855) 525-2628
New website coming soon!
Brodie’s Lakeside is a family-owned and operated lodging, marina and boat rental business on beautiful Lake George. Purchased in 2018 by Jon and Susan Brodie, and their 4 children: Ryan, Emily, Kate and Andrew, we are very excited to make continued improvements on our very beautiful waterfront property. We hope you will check out our virtual video of our newly renovated waterfront home, and our clean, like-new, diverse fleet of boat rentals. We also rent 30 seasonal slips and 3 moorings that we would be happy to talk to you about. We look forward to speaking and meeting you this season!
Sincerely, Jon Brodie and Susan Lynch-Brodie
Contact us: (855) 525-2628
Enjoy Lake George
We take pride in offering well maintained and reasonably priced rental boats on Lake George so that visitors to Lake George can take in the lakes 32 miles of beauty. Lake George is rated one of the most beautiful lakes in the United States and seeing the lake from a rental boat from Brodie’s Lakeside is an experience you don’t want to miss!
We have an experienced and knowledgeable staff that will go over boating safety and navigation rules with you prior to departing to ensure your comfort and well being. Our goal is to get you, your family and friends on Lake George for a safe, fun filled day with numerous sights to see and things to do.
Boat Rentals on Lake George
22 FT Pontoon (Tritoon) Boat with Mercury 90 HP
20 FT Hurricane Deckboat with Mercury 115 HP
20 FT Monterey Bowrider with Mercury 150 HP
- US Coast Guard safety equipment & lake maps are included on all boats.
- Renter must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- Renter is required to present a valid driver’s license and matching credit card (debit cards are accepted for payment but not for the $500.00 security deposit). We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
- Fuel & taxes are additional costs.
- Loss Damage Waiver required for all rentals
- All boats are equipped with a bimini top cover.
- Full day rental from 9-5.
- 50% Deposit for all reservations.
- Loss Damage Waiver available for $20 a day.
- Ask for more details for a worry free renting experience.
- Call us at (855) 525-2628 or you can also reserve online with our sister company, Little Harbor Boat Company.
Nestled between Lake George village and Bolton Landing, this house is perfectly located for all of your vacation needs. Nearby you can find restaurants, arcades, a theme park, horseback riding, and best of all, Lake George is right out your front door! A spacious living room, full size kitchen, 2 1/2 baths, charming decor, with a wrap around sun porch and beautiful bay windows to enjoy the uninterrupted view of Lake George. The master bedroom has a queen sized bed, room 2 has a full/twin bunk, room 3 is furnished with two twin beds and the 4th has both a queen and day bed. Brodies’s house has Wi-Fi and air conditioning. A dock slip is available for an extra charge. No pets and no smoking please.
3686 Lake Shore Drive
Lake George, NY 12845